Why Choose Clinical Stress Relief and Counseling Center?
It’s simple: EXPERIENCE and EFFECTIVENESS.
Jules Yuan Shellby, MA, LPC
Growing up in Birmingham, Michigan with a large body from childhood into her 30s led to an interest in finding a way to wellness. In 1982, Jules commenced her career in healthcare as the Dietician Assistant at the Vail Valley Medical Center in Colorado, and has lived both sides of the body positivity conversation. Numerous sports injuries as a ski racer resulted in her using a wheelchair and living with severe chronic pain; now, following a range of interventions, she is once again mobile, pain-free, and well positioned to support people who struggle with related challenges.
- National Board Certified
National Provider Identifier #1952.834.236
- Licensed Professional Counselor
LPC, License #640.101.4158 MI
- Certified Acupuncture Specialist
- Master of Arts Degree
Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Western Michigan University
- Master’s Certificate
Addiction Treatment, Western Michigan University
- Nutrition Consultant
National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Registered Yoga Teacher
- American Counselors Association
- Michigan Counselors Association
- Board Member, Licensed Professional Counselors of Northern Michigan: 2014 to 2018, pro bono
- Traverse City Chamber of Commerce
- Brain Injury Expert, Combat-PTSD Specialist: Center for Deployment Psychology, Washington, D.C.
- Hospice Patient Caregiver, pro bono
- League of Women Voters
- Oryana Community Partner
Did you visit us when we had two locations, Oasis Health LLC and The Art of Wellness PLLC?
Come see us at our updated center!
Qualified Support for Transgender Individuals and “S.O.F.F.A.” (Significant Others, Family, Friends, & Allies):
- WPATH Member: World Professional Association for Transgender Health
- TransgenderMichigan.org Field Coordinator of North Michigan, pro bono
- University of Michigan Comprehensive Gender Services Program Referral Listed
- National Center for Transgender Equality, Contributor
- Human Rights Campaign Partner-Level Member
- Annual Transgender Health Fair Exhibitor, Affirmations LGBTQ+ Center, Detroit-Metro Area
- University of Colorado Gender Studies Program
- Up North Pride Volunteer
- (Unfortunately, we no longer diagnose nor provide referral letters.)
Stop Wondering How Peace of Mind Actually Feels
Start the Process Here and Now
Complete the form below to schedule a strategizing consultation and start on your new path.
*Asterix denotes a required field.
The information you provide on this form will only be used to contact you. We do not share this information.